3.5. Import Orders from eBay
To start import process choose an action on the addon Welcome page:
The next page contains the configuration area and the general options of account and items identification area.
By using the top left-side toolbar you can perform the following operations with the import configuration:
- [Add] new configuration - open the form and fill the fields to create a new record.
Note: the name of a configuration should be unique and cannot be duplicated. In other cases, you will get such message:
- [Delete] selected configuration from the available list.
- [Activate] configuration - the settings of the configuration that is activated will be used during import.
- [Save selected configuration to file] - storing the configuration separately allows to download and use it on another computer.
- [Restore configuration from file] serves to upload and use the presaved configuration to the current process.
- [Save All configurations to file]. This is a massive storage command that allows to keep all available import configurations in a single file.
- [Restore all configurations from file] - the massive command of loading all available configurations of imports from a single file.
The "Account" area
Login to an eBay account by pressing the [Add account] button on the right, or use already registered and activated account from the list:
Depending on which location is activated at the store, choose the language position based on the store view from the drop down list:
Please note, if you use Store Manager for Magento, in certain field you can see the drop-down list with appropriate store views!
Some eBay orders data (for example, shipping details, themes, etc) can be stored (cached) on your hard drive after interaction with eBay. If you want to remove this data, press [Clear Cached eBay Data] on the current page.
Selected "Save eBay API requests and responses to log files" checkbox means all requests and responses received from eBay during operations will be placed in the relevant logs file on your local drive and could be found by following the path:
C:\Users\$USERNAME$\AppData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for .....\eBayPlugin\RequestLogs
It is expedient to check this field to be able to track the progress of operations using logs.
The "Import Orders Options" step is represented by the following sectors:
The "eBay Items Identification" area
Take into account the eBay Items Identification area shown below:
The "Import orders" field helps to filter the orders you want to import based on the variant which has been chosen:
- "For the last (days)" - specify the period up to 30 days for filtering:
- "Created between" - specify the limits of the period you want to use during importing of orders which were created:
- "Modified between" - find and import the orders within the specified period which were modified:
"Import with status" - check the status of the orders that will be taken into account during importing.
In the mapping area please note:
- Associate order status of your store with the relevant status on the eBay marketplace
- Fields of shipment - find among the list of shipment methods set on eBay, those, which can be related to the available methods at your store. Specify the relevant positions.
- Map payment method fields from eBay with the corresponding fields at your store.
When all changes are done, you can press the [Next] button to proceed.
On the "Preview Orders for Import" step, you can see a list of orders prepared for transferring, and the data related to the ordered products.
There are the following columns:
- "eBay_ID" - each order from eBay has identification field specified in the relevant column.
- "Order Status" - the actual status of the selected order.
- "Amount paid" - the amount which in total was paid for the purchase.
- "Subtotal amount" - the amount excluding tax.
- "Total" - the final cost of an order including taxes etc.
Expand row with data you have selected, to see the additional details of the order, such as:
- The "Title" of the products which was/were added to the current order.
- "SKU" - the SKU number of the product.
- "Quantity" - a number of the product units that were purchased.
- "Price" - the cost of one unit of the ordered product.
Press [Import] to upload records to the Orders section of Store Manager.