3.5 Import Orders from eBay
Note: currently available for Store Manager for Prestashop and Magento only!
To start import process choose an action on the addon Welcome page:
The next page contains the configuration area and the general options of account and items identification area.
By using the top left-side toolbar you can perform the following operations with the import configuration:
- 'Add' new configuration - open the form and fill the fields to create a new record.
You should note, the name of configuration should be unique and can not be duplicated. In other cases, you will get such message:
- Delete' selected configuration from the available list;
- 'Activate' configuration - the settings of the configuration that is activated will be used during import;
- 'Save selected configuration to file' - storing the configuration separately allows download and use it in another place (computer);
- 'Restore configuration from file' function serves to upload and use the pre-saved configuration to the current process;
- 'Save All configurations to file' - this is a massive storage command which allows keeping all available import configurations in a single file;
- 'Restore all configurations from file' - the massive command of loading all available configurations of imports from the single file.
Login to the eBay account by pressing the Add account button on the right or use the already registered and activated account from the list:
Depending on which localization is activated at the store - choose the language position based on the store view from the drop down list:
Please note, if you are using Store Manager for Magento in certain field you can see the drop-down list with appropriate store views!
Some eBay orders data (for example, shipping details, themes, etc) can be stored (cached) on your hard drive after interaction with eBay. If you want to flush this data - press 'Clear Cached eBay Data' on the current page.
Checked ‘Save eBay API requests and responses to log files’’ checkbox means all requests and responses received from the eBay during operations will be placed in the appropriate logs file on your local drive and could be found by following the path:
C:\Users\$USERNAME$\AppData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for .....\eBayPlugin\RequestLogs
It is expedient to check this field to be able to track the progress of operations using logs.
Import Orders Options step represents by the following sectors:
eBay Items Identification area
Take into account the eBay Items Identification area below:
‘Import orders’ field helps to filter the orders you want to import based on the variant which has been chosen:
- for the last (days) - specify the period up to 30 days for filtering:
- created between - specify the limits of the period you want to use during importing of orders which were created;
- modified between - find and import the orders within the specified period which were modified;
Import with status - check the status of the orders which will be taken into account during importing.
In the mapping section please note:
- associate order status of your store with the relevant status on the eBay marketplace;
- fields of shipment - find among the list of shipment methods set on eBay, those, which can be related to the available methods at your store. Specify the appropriate positions.
- map payment method fields from eBay with the appropriate fields at your store.
When all changes are done, you can press 'Next' button to proceed.
On the preview step, you can see a list of orders prepared for transferring and the data related to the ordered products.
- eBay_ID - each order from eBay has identification field specified in the appropriate column;
- Order Status - the actual status of the selected order;
- Amount paid - the amount which in total was paid for the purchase;
- Subtotal amount - the amount excluding tax;
- Total - the final cost of an order including taxes etc.
Expand row with data you have selected to see the additional details of the order, such as:
- the title of the products which was/were added to the current order;
- SKU - the SKU number of the product;
- quantity - a number of the product units which were purchased;
- price - the cost of one unit of the ordered product.
Press ‘Import’ to upload records to the Orders section of Store Manager.