1. Product Information
eBay Integration is a Store Manager addon which allows you to export the products from your on-line store to eBay. eBay is an online auction website where people and businesses can buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide.
Don't have time to export hundreds of products to eBay? Then eBay Integration Addon is a product for you! This comprehensive tool will help you to sell products easily on eBay with the help of Store Manager, installed on your PC. It provides you with the ability to export entire products list, as well as product descriptions and prices from your store to eBay. You can easily choose auction type, price formulas, region and other auction settings very quickly.
eBay Integration allows you to:
Assign Categories Automatically
- you can assign categories in Store Manager to eBay categories automatically. If the appropriate category is missing you can assign it manually.
Set Products Integration Options Easily
- you can select products you want to be exported to eBay from Store Manager products list
- you can choose a certain auction region for your products
- you can assign necessary fields to your products i.e. title, description, weight, images and other features of the product
- you can choose text to be used in products descriptions
- you can combine product fields using formulas to provide a better product presentation (textual and numerical combinations are available)
In order to start working with eBay Integration Addon you need to register on eBay and create a developer account
Technical Requirements for eBay Integration Addon:
- On-line store should be based on one of the supported shopping carts - CRE Loaded, osCommerce, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Magento, Pinnacle Cart, CubeCart, PrestaShop, Virtuemart, OpenCart
- Store Manager installed on your local computer for Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, VirtueMart, Zen Cart, or OpenCart
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Internet connection
- eBay Account
eBay Integration Addon is built in Store Manager by default and works in demo mode. You can check it at Addons tab of the main menu of Store Manager: