How to Export Configurable Products from Magento to eBay
How to get started with Magento eBay integration and what steps does the export process include? Further down this tutorial we’ll cover the whole process for seamless export of Magento configurable products on eBay.
To export product associations to eBay, you should either select main configurable products or main products with their associated products. If you select only associated simple products, relations will not be exported and, as a result, simple product listings will be created on eBay.
3. If you choose to Create a new listing, check the following:
4. Now, you can select the newly created listing from the list:
5. Make sure to confirm adding of the products.
6. Select the 'Export Products' option
7. Now, click 'Add Configuration' and select the New Listing
or proceed with the previously added configuration
8. Pay attention to the General Options:
If you want to Save eBay API and responses to log files, check the corresponding checkbox;
As for eBay Items Identification, you need to select the field to store eBay items ID.
9. To proceed, let's use the previously created listing configuration.
Modify Listing option allows to manage the previously created Listing;
Delete Configuration option allows to delete the previously created Listing;
More Actions option allows to:
Save Configuration to the File
Restore Configuration from the File
Save All Configurations
Restore All Configuration from the File
10. When you select the Modify Listing option, you will see the previously added product(s). Here you can see its Product ID, eBay ID, Product SKU, Product Name, and Category. You can also Add Products, Remove or Clear Missing. If all is correct, click Save to get back to the General Options page.
11. Check all settings here and click Next to go further.
At the next step, you can see the general mapping to eBay Categories. Select the eBay category you would like to sell variations in.
Configurable product listing on eBay is limited to categories. Not all eBay categories accept variations and you should consider it when setting up categories on this step. Follow this list to access the entire list of directories, your Magento configurable products can be exported to, and make sure you have selected the appropriate one in the eBay Integration addon - http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html
We will select the Clothing, Shoes & Accessories - > Men - > Men's Clothing - > Shirts - > T-Shirts
Consider the ‘Listing format’ option in price settings. To dispose of Magento configurable products on eBay, your listing format should be set to ‘Fixed Price’. Afterward, you need to select the field, which the price value will be taken from.
As we can see, the configurable products have been exported to eBay and are now available for customers.
eBay Integation for Magento introduces new advantage allowing to export configurable products to one of the largest marketplaces. You can preserve product relations and present the range of variations on eBay contributing minimum efforts to it.