This operation can be possible if you have previously exported products from your store to the eBay marketplace and allows synchronize store product details (such as quantity, status, price etc) with the appropriate eBay items.
The first step of the sync process serves to:
1) choose eBay site and its official currency;
2) select language of your current store (in case you manage the multilingual store);
3) choose the current store configuration from the drop-down list or click on the 'Add new' button to specify the necessary settings.
You can also rename selected configuration or remove it from the list of the existing ones.
Account sector requires to sign in to your eBay account to be able to continue. You can use the one of the previously used accounts from the list.
To add the new user - press an option and specify the details in the form which appears. Hit 'Register' if you want to get account on the eBay.
If your details are correct you should see the notification in green.
The lower field helps all requests and responses from the eBay marketplace place to the logs file.
'Next' button opens the next level of synchronization process - 'Ebay Synchronization Options' form.
In this step you should indicate the fields which relate to the quantity, status and eBay items ID - they are mandatory.
Item Price Options area allows set price formula actual for auction and fixed price value which will be displayed after synchronization on the eBay page.
To facilitate the process, there is a button "Insert", - you can select the desired macros for formula creation.
The option "Test formulas" allows you check the correctness of the specified expressions.
In the 'Synchronization Options' area presents the fields which can be updated. Check necessary one(s).
Additionally, you can set the following details:
1) first condition provides suspension of the tasks added to the schedule in such cases:
- when a product which data should be updated is not available or out of stock;
- when a product's availability for updating is less than specified number of units;
2) the second condition allows start synchronization of the deactivated products when:
- these items became available again (in stock);
- the number of items increased to the specified value.
Check the fields below to update of additional product details.
To make the synchronization process automatic - create the task in the scheduler form and specify period of time to perform the process.
Do not forget to press 'OK' button and save task in the scheduler.
To start synchronization press the appropriate option at the bottom of the window.
The operation results you can see on the last step. Press the options at the bottom and open or preview the logs file with the synchronized data in it.