2.5. Import eBay Orders (BETA)
With this plugin, you are able to create new and update existing orders at your store based on the orders from eBay.
To start orders import, press the [Import eBay Orders] button in the Addon wizard and specify the general options to continue the process.
Step 1. Select the necessary store configuration.
The "Configuration" area allows to pull the configuration name, which is currently use while importing, automatically. However, you can change a certain name on a new one by pressing the button on the right.
Specify the configuration name in the form which appears and press [OK] for activation.
The bulk options below help to save or restore all configurations available at the Addon's wizard at once.
Plugin recognizes the accounts that have been used previously. Open hidden list to choose the account name you need.
If you want to add a new user, press the [Add] button and fill the fields in the form to sign up. To get a new eBay account, fill the registration form.
To delete an account from an existing list, use the button for removal.
If you want all operations to be reflected in the logs file, select the corresponding checkbox below.
[Clear Cached eBay Data] will speed up the import of your data from eBay and its correct display at your store.
To be able to perform the operation for necessary eBay site, open the dropdown list and choose the site and appropriate currency which is activated on it.
Indicate the language that is used at your store in the dropdown list below:
Press [Next] to proceed. You will move to the next step where you should specify the following data:
The "eBay Items Identification" area:
- If you have the field which contains the corresponding eBay orders ID, choose it from the drop-down list. In other case, select the first variant and new field with eBay orders ID will be created.
- Select field that contains eBay product ID. We strongly recommended to leave this field by default.
In the "Import Options" area specify a period in days for which you want to import orders (the maximum value is 90 days) and check the statuses of orders for importing.
In the "Order Status Mapping" area please note:
- Associate orders status of your store with the relevant statuses on eBay marketplace
- Fields of shipment - find among them the list of shipment methods, set on eBay, those, which can be related to the available methods at your store. Specify the relevant positions.
- Map the payment method fields from eBay with the relevant fields at your store.
When all changes are done, you can press the [Next] button to proceed.
The next step displays those orders that met your previously specified parameters and conditions.
You can choose orders you want to transfer by selecting the corresponding boxes next to the each position. The unselected ones will be shown in green.
By clicking on the [Import] option you launch the import process.
On the summary page you can see the results of importing and the errors, if any.
To be able to investigate nonimported details, check the logs file. Open it by using the following options :
Return to the previous steps in case you want to correct some data and reimport them again.